EASYCAP DC60 XP SP3 DRIVER

That is where I bought mine It used not to work in my Winbit machine, until I download the driver from: The program required to. Easycap dc60 help please!!!!! I have vista on Ei systems acpx86 32 bit have you any suggestions Any information is appreciated! STK Driver for 32bit.
Uploader: Samumuro
Date Added: 4 March 2014
File Size: 44.82 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 68399
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I've tried drivers that work for some, and other drivers, and more drivers, but nothing seems to work! Shop with confidence on eBay! Whatever you select WILL cost more than the few krone you parted with for that easycap but the genuine stuff should have proper Win7 drivers etc. The time now is It is a scam ad. Easycap dc60, like everyone found out it doesn't like to play with windows 7 64bit.

Slight hickup in the beginning. Installiamo il deb appena scaricato. You may have one.

I need Win XP SP3 drivers for the EASYCAP CAPTURE USB MODEL DC60? | Yahoo Answers

Any information is appreciated! What am I to do?. Have i wasted my money? It's recognized under devices as usbtv Ok will watch to see if you find it icow.

I need Win XP SP3 drivers for the EASYCAP CAPTURE USB 2.0 MODEL DC60?

This works for xp,vista and windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit. Can USB cables catch on fire if left plugged into a computer usb port? Also, I have seen that sometimes on desktop computers, the ports in the front are not as fast or high powered as the ones on the back of your computer. HP Pavilion dvz Notebook.

EasyCap DC60 USB2.0 Video Capture Adapter Driver for Windows 7 64-bit

There is a newer version for the Easycap that has version 6. If it has been installed, updating overwrite-installing may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones.

Download Driver english Download Driver. Est ce que quelqu'un a eu le meme probleme et pourrai m'aider svp??

I have sympathy with this problem and it took me ages to resolve. This driver should work for windows 7 x DC by honestech is totally useless.

One thing unplug the easycap 2. Easycap eeasycap help please!!!!! I'll look for an "Additional Details" update from you, and post another update edit myself.

Did some hunting around on the net and found another dc06 that looks identical. Have you tried finding the right drivers for the device?

I picked up an easycap usb2. There could be some sort of change i could make to get it to work Alun Cox Level 3 Expert Answers. Dd60 can also check the tools section on this site for other capture devices. Depending on which text editor you're pasting into, you might have to add the italics to the site name. References 1 Babbly Lucy:

Comments